Possibility of New Application?
02-11-2018, 04:29 AM
RE: Possibility of New Application?
(02-10-2018 01:53 PM)Eddie W. Shore Wrote:  Math7,

That's why calculators are programmable, allowing the user, if need be, to "fill in the gaps". Also, to have fun. It is a way to customize your own calculator. I have been programming calculators for close to 26 years, I had to do a lot of learning along the way. Still am.

Programmable calculators have been around since the 1970s and are still popular. When you have a chance, look at the documentation for both the HP 41 and HP 67 and you'll see.

Sure Eddie I know! But making another application is not within my current programming capabilities. An application such as those with the factory Prime must be programmed in another internal language, or in machine or C language, perhaps well structured. I've done some simple programs for the HP 50g and now for the Prime, but not up to what a native application would be! That's why my request could be implemented, but it's not a requirement, because HP does what they want after all, but within the improvements that others have requested here, it is one that I would have liked already that in the 50g there are more types of graphics I think in the Prime, and it is assumed that the HP Prime is a leap forward in features and technology ....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Possibility of New Application? - math7 - 02-07-2018, 08:28 AM
RE: Possibility of New Application? - math7 - 02-11-2018 04:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)