Problems with the name of files (*. hpprgm) and global ids
02-13-2018, 12:59 AM (This post was last modified: 02-13-2018 12:31 PM by compsystems.)
RE: Problems with the name of files (*. hpprgm) and global ids
(02-12-2018 06:20 PM)Tim Wessman Wrote:  
(02-12-2018 05:45 PM)compsystems Wrote:  The group developer of the TI68k, solved the problem, internally assigned in the header the name of the directory, I would like to see this also in the hp-prime

They didn't actually "solve" it. They just moved the problem somewhere else.

They did not transfer the problem to another place, I think Tim has not tried the files I attached (dir_pi_main.hpprgm, dir_pi_2.hpprgm, hpprgm dir_pi_3.hpprgm ) If you send the three files and follow the steps of the first post, the steps are executed well, but one way to check the problem, please download the files twice ( dir_pi_main(2).hpprgm, hpprgm dir_pi_2(2).hpprgm, hpprgm dir_pi_3(2).hpprgm ) and send the second download, you will see that the program fails

dir_pi_main(2).main_pi_k() [ENTER] "Error: Syntax error"
or [tools] user vars dir_pi_main(2) main_pi_k() [ENTER] "Error: Syntax error"
or simply rename the main file (library) dir_pi_main.hpprgm to abc.hpprgm
dir_pi_main.main_pi_k() [ENTER] "Error: Unmatch control word"

With an internal name (#folder name ; ), no matter what the file is called (external name or pc-name), the program works, currently any change in a char of the program name (pc-name) fails.

An additional advantage of the internal name is to avoid the duplication of variables, simply when you send the same duplicate file but with different names (pc files), it is detected that the folder already exists and the system would ask if you want to overwrite it [yes/no].

Someone to show me that my idea does not solve anything, if so to close this thread, otherwise this problem remains forever unresolved.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Problems with the name of files (*. hpprgm) and global ids - compsystems - 02-13-2018 12:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)