Found these inside a non-working 71B
03-16-2018, 09:35 PM
RE: Found these inside a non-working 71B
(03-16-2018 09:05 PM)Paul Berger (Canada) Wrote:  
(03-16-2018 03:19 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  Realize that if you try this mod on a front-port module you may need to cut a trace. As this discussion pertains to the internally wired modules there's no connection between Pin 11 on the memory module and the ports of the 71.

Not sure what the issue is with Pin 13, GND, momentarily asserting *INT. Is that the "Module Pulled" mechanism?

Dave

My curiosity got the better of me and I looked inside my modded 71B and on the three modules inside, one of which I know for sure came from a CMT 32K front plugin and the other two look identical there is nothing connected to pin 11, and there is no obvious place to connect to LCIM, so the modules in the EPROM programmer must be different or modified since you say the switch is connected to pin 11. These modules also look the same as the ones that Mike posted the pictures of.

I meant pin 12 *int not 13 which is ground.

Paul.

At the moment I can neither confirm nor deny that the P01 modules are custom. Examining the pics in Posts #3 and #4 of this thread, the modules certainly look identical from the top side.

When you say nothing is connected to pin 11, you verified this visually or with an ohmmeter?

Dave
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
What's U10? - Dave Frederickson - 03-15-2018, 03:43 PM
RE: Found these inside a non-working 71B - Dave Frederickson - 03-16-2018 09:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)