How long is your to-do list ? Could you share some items from it?
04-20-2018, 06:55 AM
How long is your to-do list ? Could you share some items from it?
Expanding on this posts of Valentin http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-104...l#pid95781

He has a to-do list 18 pages long ( I assume a4 pages). I am a bit less effective. I have 5 a5 notebooks (about 80 pages each) and I'm pretty sure many todos are duplicated. Of course I would value not "who has more todos" rather who has the highest "done" value (were the value is subjective). As not every to-do has the same utility for different perspectives.

I for one can say that I didn't yet complete enough todos , at least not enough as I would have liked .

Anyway it is perhaps more interesting to know what are your interesting (for you) todos.

On top of my head, I may add some others later, I can list:

- find and organize useful rpl snippets of create those going through the forum discussion or the articles/ books / manuals related to calculators. Then share them on the wiki4hp or hpcalc
- the same as above but ported to newrpl
- the same as above but for files and documents and share them via torrent
- refresh math concepts in "applied form" (that is, with a calculator) covering the topics from school to at least a master course in engineering. Although I guess mechanical and electrical engineering are excluded as they need quite some advanced math compared to other branches . At least for what I saw in my uni (using a lot of complex functions to solve problems in the real domain. Laplace and Fourier transforms are ok, what is a lot is complex analysis)
- read plenty of books and articles (see my Goodreads profile or Google scholar library). Each read is a to-do.
- collect evaluations about my days on the 50g. A bit a la Benjamin Franklin with his 13 habits.
- write my thoughts in an organized way (on paper)
- of course: collecting data to improve my planning -> plan do check act.
- improve my language skills
- and plenty more that I may never complete. Sigh.

Wikis are great, Contribute :)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
How long is your to-do list ? Could you share some items from it? - pier4r - 04-20-2018 06:55 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)