How long is your to-do list ? Could you share some items from it?
04-21-2018, 09:59 AM (This post was last modified: 04-21-2018 10:00 AM by Maximilian Hohmann.)
RE: How long is your to-do list ? Could you share some items from it?
(04-20-2018 06:55 AM)pier4r Wrote:  How long is your to-do list ?

The length must be close to infinity now and it keeps growing. Trying to put it on paper would be futile. Life moves a lot faster than I can work off the items on the list...

(04-20-2018 06:55 AM)pier4r Wrote:  Could you share some items from it?

Since many years all I do is compile a (mental) to do list for the day and hope to get 2/3 of it done before the day is over. I consider that as a great success...

The list for today looks like this:
- A friend asked me if I could look after her horse today. I said yes so this needs to be done, no excuses. Drive to the farm, clean the stable and the horse, go riding for an hour.
- Process a bunch of photos I took yesterday of an aeroplane my company is interested in. Photoshop is already batch processing them in the background but I will have to adjust each of them individually. This also needs to be done because tomorrow (Sunday) I will meet with our maintenance guys to compile a dossier on that plane for my employer.
- Go shopping for food. This obviously needs to be done as well.
- Cook something for our evening meal. (My wife hates cooking even more than I do so again, it needs to be done...)
- Have a look at those NodeMCU boards with integrated OLED displays I received from China this week. (https://www.ebay.de/itm/ESP8266-0-91-inc...Swjp5ayzNs) See if I can find the necessary driver for my Arduino software to get it programmed. Incredibly powerful little board, lots of memory, wifi and even a display...
- Have a look at that intermittently working HP-27S I got in the mail from the States. I bought it as defective for a reasonable price and it is not completely dead. Low priority though, I am not really interested in LCD calculators. And for my collection it does not matter a lot if it works or not. I am not going to do anything with it anyway.
- Have a look at half a dozen other calculators I received in the mail this week, 5 of them are 1970ies LED and VFD models. More to my taste, even without an "HP" logo.
- Watch some of the stuff our hard disk recorder has recorded during the week.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: How long is your to-do list ? Could you share some items from it? - Maximilian Hohmann - 04-21-2018 09:59 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)