Battery pack of HP 25 calculator
08-06-2018, 09:42 AM (This post was last modified: 08-06-2018 06:58 PM by Dieter.)
RE: Battery pack of HP 25 calculator
(08-06-2018 09:19 AM)Graan Wrote:  Ok I understand now. Seems the battery pack have been modified since there were no tabs in the battery holder (connection to calculator), just the battery poles contacting the connectors in the calculator.

Tabs in the battery holder? That's not what I wrote:

Quote:...two contacts at the bottom of the battery pack that connects to two tabs inside the calculator.

Edit: the mentioned "two contacts at the bottom of the battery pack" are not correct – I confused with with a different pack. The pack and the calculator are connected via the battery poles which in turn make contact with the said tabs inside the battery compartment.

So the tabs are inside the battery compartment of the calculator where the battery holder is inserted. The holder itself does not have any tabs.

(08-06-2018 09:19 AM)Graan Wrote:  As seen in the PS the calculator draws aprox 150 mA.

More or less. That's why I recommended a 10 Ohm load. At 1,3 V this represents a load of 130 mA.

Dieter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Battery pack of HP 25 calculator - Dieter - 08-06-2018 09:42 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)