Can there be a slim & trim graphing calc?
04-23-2014, 04:23 PM (This post was last modified: 04-23-2014 04:30 PM by Manolo Sobrino.)
RE: Can there be a slim & trim graphing calc?
(You're welcome Walter Smile... In any case, for the sake of completitude: )

Joerg Woerner has pictures of the TI-84 Pocket.fr:

[Image: TI-84Pocket_FR_CMP.jpg]

They released the same model (now in English, and no crossed 7 Smile) as the TI-84 Plus Pocket SE for Asia.

From this branch of the TI z80s I've only tested (got it in a lot) the old, boxy and strangely appealing 82. They are calculators optimised for graphing, but then, the resolution is not great. They are very easy to operate, but I can't stand the shifted EE.

There are small graphing classic Casios too: 6000G, 6500G, 7500G and the more recent 6300G, released in (Russian) green as the 6800G in France. Of all these the more handy is IMO the (cloned many times) 6300G/6800G, despite its pretty limited graphing capabilities. The 6000G/6500G are quite rare, very pretty and that's it. The 7500G has a great design, lots of memory for its time, it's really small and the only Casio I've met with a flex PCB. Too bad the tactile keys are awful. Piotr Piatek has released recently a nice emulator for it: http://www.pisi.com.pl/piotr433/fx7500ee.htm

(There are elephants in rooms and then there are the Prime and the future of HP's Personal Systems. I hope they get over it, I think they are qualified to do so.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Can there be a slim & trim graphing calc? - Manolo Sobrino - 04-23-2014 04:23 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)