Images et Programme
09-24-2018, 01:18 PM
RE: Images et Programme
Hello,

In theory, you should not be using graphic in programs...

The geist of the Prime design/thinking was that anything that did graphics and the likes most likely waranted it's own app. Programs being reserved for "library type funtions". Think basic math functions that are needed everywhere...

(Program were also useable for beginer just trying to create simple programs for "test" before them moved them to apps...)

Anyhow, The fact that you are trying to shoehorn things that were not ment to work together... together is causing you the issues there...

Placing the strings in your program probably will not work well either as these "image" strings are not real strings in the fact that they hide data after the final 0. But should you do a copy/paste of these strings in your program, it most likely would not work well as the binary data hidden after that 0 would not be copied...

So, what can you do? Well, if you really want to use a program, I would suggest using the ICON keyword which was our original sollution to adding graphic in programs...
Not a great sollution, but it would work well enough for your case I beleive.
You can get the PC helper program from this thread:
http://www.hpmuseum.org/forum/thread-738.html

Cyrille

Although I work for the HP calculator group, the views and opinions I post here are my own. I do not speak for HP.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Images et Programme - Tyann - 09-22-2018, 04:03 PM
RE: Images et Programme - grsbanks - 09-22-2018, 04:38 PM
RE: Images et Programme - Didier Lachieze - 09-22-2018, 05:17 PM
RE: Images et Programme - Tyann - 09-23-2018, 06:24 AM
RE: Images et Programme - cyrille de brébisson - 09-24-2018 01:18 PM
RE: Images et Programme - Tim Wessman - 09-24-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: Images et Programme - Tyann - 09-24-2018, 06:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)