Solve error mode switch cancelled hp50g
12-14-2018, 02:40 PM
RE: Solve error mode switch cancelled hp50g
(12-14-2018 11:44 AM)Berg Wrote:  the error solve error mode switch cancelled is shown when I press the solve softkey.

That sounds like a mode/flag setting issue to me, though I'm not entirely sure which setting(s) would cause that error without some other prompt occurring before the error is generated.

It would be helpful to be able to replicate your current flag settings to test this out. Would you mind executing the following and responding with the results?

Code:
«
  RCLF DUP
  64 STWS
  HEX →STR
  SWAP STOF
»

The above program simply leaves the hex representation of your current flag settings on the stack as a string. It does it in such a way that no flags are changed as a result of its execution.

Note that the resulting string is too large to be displayed on one line, so you will likely have to scroll the string to see its entire contents. One way to do this is to press the down-arrow key to edit the string, then use the left-right arrow keys as needed to scroll its contents. Press ON/CANCEL when done to return to the normal stack view.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Solve error mode switch cancelled hp50g - DavidM - 12-14-2018 02:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)