HP Ultimate calculator
12-18-2018, 12:15 PM
HP Ultimate calculator
I'm a hp calculators fan for more than 25 years. My first calculator was a hp48s that gave me great satisfaction. Then I was collecting and using many others. However, I always came up with the idea of ​​how the perfect calculator would be for all users (I am an engineer but I was a student, and I will be a teacher!).

I am not active in this type of forums, but in this particular I usually browse every week in search of the news (among others), of a new calculator hp.

I believe and I think that many will agree that the most powerful calculator that currently exists is HP Prime, but sometimes it is impractical for daily use (in functionality and size). On the other hand, the DM42 is the calculator that many have wanted for years, but there is also a point where we would like more.

After this introduction, to read and read about HP Prime, about DM42 (I am fortunate to have both), and lately about WP43S, to use them, to consider the resources and technological advances of this era, and finally to be convinced that the end of HP calculators is near, the following simple question has come up:

"How complicated it would be to gather in a single device a calculator with the power of HP prime that contains several emulations (or boots) to convert it into a WP43s for example, or a calculator with limitations for students (for example a teacher could manage them remotely and limit them), and all this in the body and with the quality of materials of an HP35S?

I think many of us would like something like that, because hp does not dare to take something like that ... HP Ultimate Calculator Wink

PD: Sorry for my english
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP Ultimate calculator - sans - 12-18-2018 12:15 PM
RE: HP Ultimate calculator - Dave Britten - 12-18-2018, 02:27 PM
RE: HP Ultimate calculator - sans - 12-19-2018, 08:56 AM
RE: HP Ultimate calculator - cdmackay - 12-19-2018, 09:52 PM
RE: HP Ultimate calculator - DrD - 12-18-2018, 02:23 PM
RE: HP Ultimate calculator - Komanguy - 12-20-2018, 03:35 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)