Function App Symbolic F1(x)
02-14-2019, 04:10 AM
RE: Function App Symbolic F1(x)
(02-12-2019 09:02 AM)grsbanks Wrote:  As a general rule and in particular with a recent product, firmware updates correct bugs that are found post-release. To ensure that the problem you're experiencing is not down to a bug that's already been fixed, you really want to make sure that you're up to date *before* reporting a problem...

Thanks, Tim, for the support. Updating to the late 2018 version seems to work. Also, a friend of mine has the same version I previously had, and his function symbol calls seemed to work just fine. He had the same version but did not have the issues I was running into. I'm not sure what was happening there. We are both up to date now.

GRSBANKS, I want to point something out to you. Perhaps you can explain it to me...

1. In the beginning I did not have this issue. It simply did not exist. It worked fine.
2. Suddenly, the problem started occurring... Nothing changed from the state in which it worked to when it stopped. Never was the calc plugged into a computer during this time.

So, from a logical standpoint, I cannot make sense of how you can be on some version, have it work just fine on Friday and come Saturday morning it simply fail to work. Especially when it has had zero updates in the time frame of when it worked vs did not work.

Thoughts?
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Function App Symbolic F1(x) - Mecheng787 - 02-06-2019, 07:18 PM
RE: Function App Symbolic F1(x) - grsbanks - 02-12-2019, 09:02 AM
RE: Function App Symbolic F1(x) - Mecheng787 - 02-14-2019 04:10 AM
RE: Function App Symbolic F1(x) - grsbanks - 02-14-2019, 08:50 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)