Post Reply 
03-09-2019, 04:11 AM
Post: #2
RE: TI-35
You can buy conducting tapes made of alu or copper.
I don't know, if this will help.

Here a link with amazon:

Normally conductive glueing is called soldering with heat.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply
Post Reply 

Messages In This Thread
TI-35 - Leviset - 03-08-2019, 11:53 PM
RE: TI-35 - berndpr - 03-09-2019 04:11 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)