[VA] New update available in my HP-related site (#003)
10-24-2019, 12:15 AM
[VA] New update available in my HP-related site (#003)

Hi, all:

I've uploaded a new update (#003) to my brand-new HP-related site, namely the following 8 files (which you can download for free in PDF, JPG formats):

HP Program VA712 - HP-71B Multiprecision E and its roots
  • 3-page paper featuring a 5-line BASIC program I wrote in 1990 for the HP-71B which can quickly compute up to 35,500 digits of Euler’s constant e and its roots (square root, cubic root, etc.). Five worked examples are included.

SHARP Article VA001 - Know Thy Foe A New Contender
  • 12-page article which describes and compares the two greatest contemporary, ground-breaking machines of the early 80's: The RPN flagship HP-41C versus the very first pocket computer, the BASIC-programmable SHARP PC-1211. Same as HP Article VA022 - Know Thy Foe A New Contender, cross-listed in category HP Articles for completeness.

HP Picture VA284 - HP28S
  • This is my HP28S, a Saturn-based model, the one and only RPL model I own, 31 years old as of 2019.

SHARP Picture VA476 - SHARP PC-1475
  • This is one of my SHARP PC-1475, a powerful pocket computer capable of working with double-precision values (20-digit to the user, 24-digit internally).

Other Picture VA002 - CASIO PB-2000C
  • The CASIO PB-2000C is one of the rarest pocket computers, a multi-language one that included a buit-in standard (K&R) C interpreter..

And also 3 new nice fractal images produced with FractVal:

Misc Picture VA045 - Sample Mandel Type

Misc Picture VA163 - Seaside Landing Strip

Misc Picture VA232 - Derelict

That's all, next update within a week or so. Hope you enjoy them all.

V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
[VA] New update available in my HP-related site (#003) - Valentin Albillo - 10-24-2019 12:15 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)