A calculator designed for cheating at tests
12-10-2019, 11:36 PM (This post was last modified: 12-10-2019 11:42 PM by Claudio L..)
RE: A calculator designed for cheating at tests
I used to put all the formulae and cheating notes directly printed on the exam sheet I was handing out, for all students to have the same, consistent and reliable cheats (fair play for everyone). They could be confident that all the problems in the exam could be resolved with the few formulae and information I provided in the last sheet.
I did not need to forbid any other materials, they were free to open their manuals if they wanted to, or get the entire book typed into their calculators, who cares (nothing was more efficient than the sheet of paper I provided)
I used to solve the exam myself (taking my time, going as slow as I imagined a student might go), then provide the students twice that time, so speed wasn't a factor either.
They KNEW things were going downhill if they needed extra information, and that was psychologically devastating so nobody would dare open the textbooks in the middle of an exam (they'd rather leave the answers blank than open a book, showing everyone they were struggling).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: A calculator designed for cheating at tests - Claudio L. - 12-10-2019 11:36 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)