Calculator for electronic/firmware engineers
01-25-2020, 11:12 AM
RE: Calculator for electronic/firmware engineers
(01-14-2020 03:11 PM)Jaco@cocoon-creations.com Wrote:  There was this Casio once, https://youtu.be/POp3fMAYvks

Are you willing to buy a DM42, work in RPN exclusively, define and specify what you want and help develop what you want? If so, I will offer to add and change defined menus and functions on the open source WP43C (not the 43S) for this purpose. I have already added an ELEC menu with some things I need, but I would like to add more electrical stuff.

Thanks I had that Casio but sold it a while back.

The DM42 looks interesting, I like the idea that it can be fully customized. I will look at the WP43C firmware, I am a software engineer after all so maybe I can contribute to it.

Thanks for your very kind offer! I will think about what the specification would be. RPN is a little bit of a pain though, as for electronics you are mostly working with formulas out of books or datasheets and it's really nice to be able to replicate them on the screen so you can visually confirm it's correct. Still not a deal breaker though.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calculator for electronic/firmware engineers - kuro68k - 01-25-2020 11:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 3 Guest(s)