Calculator for electronic/firmware engineers
01-25-2020, 08:14 PM (This post was last modified: 01-25-2020 08:15 PM by Csaba Tizedes.)
RE: Calculator for electronic/firmware engineers
(01-13-2020 01:23 PM)kuro68k Wrote:  constantly doing e10,9,sign over and over

I don't understand exactly, I guess you know how to use the [EXP] or [×10^x] key.
As mechanical engineer this is the fastest way to keying prefixes, but the mechanical engineers mainly use kilo-, mega- and milli-, micro- prefixes (no pico-, femto- and strange others Wink ).

My preferred setup on my HPs ENG 3 mode and for estimated calculations ENG 2 (I use in this case the SHOW, if required one more digit).

Because I am a process engineer, very important to use lists, in this case the TIs are very handy, for example I want to estimate something on a range, I have few equations, I put the lists into this equation and the result is a range. With this information I can select the applicable dimensions, motor powers, etc...

To the linked video: the fx-61F has NO linear regression calculation, which is very important in engineering practice.

Csaba
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Calculator for electronic/firmware engineers - Csaba Tizedes - 01-25-2020 08:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)