[VA] New updates available in my HP site [Latest is Update #39, Sep 22]
11-05-2020, 05:26 PM
RE: [VA] New updates available in my HP site [Update #22 Nov., 5th]

Hi, all:

I've just made available Update #22 at my HP site, namely the following 8 files (this makes 586 files in all which you can see and/or download for free):
  • Note: I'll appreciate it if very much if you would please refrain from posting anything to this thread, so that it only contains the update announcements and listings themselves and nothing else. If you want to comment something please create another thread or PM me for any questions or comments you want addressed. Thanks.

2020-11-05:   Update #22   (8 files, including one new Article):

HP Article VA049 - Boldly Going - HP-16C Scientific Functions Part 2.pdf  (click to see or download)  in HP Calculator Articles
    • 7-page article, featuring the second part of the mini-series of articles dedicated to provide the HP-16C Computer Scientist calculator with a comprehensive set including the main scientific functions usually available in most HP scientific models, and some of them even in financial models such as the HP-12C.

Here I address the implementation of the 7 inverse functions, namely arcsin(x), arccos(x), arctan(x), arcsinh(x), arccosh(x), arctanh(x) and ln(x), corresponding to the direct ones already discussed and implemented in Part 1.

All seven inverse functions fit into a single, relatively short (100-step or 99-step) program, work over full or very extended ranges (up to −1050 < x < 1050 or 10100, depending on the particular function), execute fast over the whole argument range (a few seconds at most), and each function is called by pressing just two easy-to-remember keys. Many examples included covering the whole range for each function.

And last but not least, there's also the following files (click on any of them to see or download):

3 Selected HP Threads:

HP Thread VA028 - 2003-10-22 - HP-41CX to PC connection.pdf
      HP Thread VA029 - 2003-10-26 - HP 32S vs HP32SII.pdf
      HP Thread VA030 - 2003-10-26 - Sorting on a 12C.pdf

4 Selected FractVal images:

Misc Picture VA023 - Sample - Cellular Mitosis - VF171123BM.jpg
      Misc Picture VA214 - Azure D'Or - VF171129BN.jpg
      Misc Picture VA215 - Flying Through Lava - VF171205AS.jpg
      Misc Picture VA225 - Eddies - VF171203AF.jpg

• Note: I'll appreciate it if very much if you would please refrain from posting anything to this thread, so that it only contains the update announcements and listings themselves and nothing else. If you want to comment something please create another thread or PM me for any questions or comments you want addressed. Thanks.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] New updates available in my HP site [Update #22 Nov., 5th] - Valentin Albillo - 11-05-2020 05:26 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)