FINITE ELEMENTS - 50G to Prime
06-05-2014, 06:01 PM
RE: FINITE ELEMENTS - 50G to Prime
(06-05-2014 05:46 PM)VitorMT Wrote:  Ty for the quick response HP67, well, I can´t understand why HP didn´t do a conversion path for these files, I hope there's a good reason, but it is very frustrating to realize that they do not make their systems compatible between each other, or an easiest way to make the transition, a lot of people depends on these old programs and just want to use a better calc(no offenses to HP50G, i love it, but the prime touch screen is perfect to work with matrix systems).

As you must know, RPL is an ingenious and very powerful system but it's more than most people can tolerate when it comes to writing code when people seem too lazy and resistant to even give RPN a serious look. With RAM so cheap nowadays it's going to be hard to justify to continue spending money on new RPL devices. Many of us fear the 50g will be the last one and have bought a few to keep around.

You found the right place because several of the Prime developers participate in this forum. I'm sure they, along with some of the power users, can answer any questions you have on how to get the most out of your Prime. So, welcome to the forums.

It ain't OVER 'till it's 2 PICK
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
FINITE ELEMENTS - 50G to Prime - VitorMT - 06-05-2014, 11:06 AM
RE: FINITE ELEMENTS - 50G to Prime - HP67 - 06-05-2014, 12:02 PM
RE: FINITE ELEMENTS - 50G to Prime - HP67 - 06-05-2014 06:01 PM
RE: FINITE ELEMENTS - 50G to Prime - eried - 06-05-2014, 06:00 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)