New HHC Email List – Please sign up to receive information about the HHC conferences
09-02-2020, 10:22 PM
RE: New HHC Email List – Please sign up to receive information about the HHC conferences
I signed up (with a 'new' email address) but have not been approved (my subscription request is pending). From a few days ago, Sunday, August 30, 2020 3:00 PM [EDT].

I have gotten a few messages from the group (Günter's "Does it work?" thread), but received these on my 'old' email address --the email address I used for the previous list-- and I am unable to access any activity via the Group's web site.

It's probably just me, and I don't want to complain... but here I am. Let me know what I have done wrong, and I will try to do better next time.

Also, many thanks to Eric for keeping the previous list up and running for all those years. And many thanks to those who have come up with this new way of doing things.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New HHC Email List – Please sign up to receive information about the HHC conferences - DanM - 09-02-2020 10:22 PM
RE: New HHC Email List - David Hayden - 09-07-2020, 08:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)