New HHC Email List – Please sign up to receive information about the HHC conferences
09-07-2020, 08:20 PM
New HHC Email List – Please sign up to receive information about the HHC conferences
(09-07-2020 08:14 PM)David Hayden Wrote:  
(09-03-2020 06:00 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  To simply RECEIVE the group emails, you do not need to sign-in to the group, the messages will just come to you.
My point is that I'm still not receiving the group emails. After requesting to join, I received this email:
Quote:We received your request to join hhc-conf.

hhc-conf requires owner approval for join requests. If you would like to continue with your join request, reply to this email or click below:
[ Join This Group ] <<-- This is a button
I clicked the "Join This Group" button and got the message about not having permission to join the group.

So here's a theory: since I don't have permission to join the group, maybe Google still hasn't confirmed my request to join. Maybe the only way to make that happen is to reply to the email.

So that's what I just did and hopefully that will make the emails start to flow.

Thanks,
Dave

You should have the option to "Request to join group", at which point one of the moderators will likely approve your request after a short time -- it worked for me Smile

Regards,

Jonathan

Aeternitas modo est. Longa non est, paene nil.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: New HHC Email List - David Hayden - 09-07-2020, 08:14 PM
New HHC Email List – Please sign up to receive information about the HHC conferences - Jonathan Busby - 09-07-2020 08:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)