[VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site !
09-26-2020, 10:40 PM
RE: [VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site !
Hi, Gerson and aurelio:

Gerson Wrote:Great news, Valentín! I am looking forward to them, even though I know “Long Live the HP-48GX” is not on the list (and it never will be).

Thanks for your continued interest, Gerson, I hope to meet your expectations. And you're right, no RPL models are or ever will be included in my list.

Gerson Wrote:Thank you very much for the effort you’ve always put in each and every of your contributions over these years.
Rest assured you have a great audience, albeit rather silent at times.

It reminds me of a ST-VOY line:

The holodoctor:   "Seven, it was a small joke !"
      Seven-of-Nine :   "Too small".

Too silent. Smile

aurelio Wrote:Ohops....sorry for the mistake, Valentin, too much friends here in italy named Valentino, a so nice name, my mother-in-law...Valentina Smile

Never mind, it's an easy mistake. Both your name and mine exist in many languages with small variations (in my case, Valentin, Valentino, Valentí, Valentinus, etc., etc.), as both are of Latin origin, having existed for millennia.

And yes, both are nice names. Mine means "strong, healthy" and yours means "resplendent, golden" (aurum = Au = gold), as I'm sure you fully-well know but perhaps other readers don't. Give my regards to your distinguished mother-in-law. Smile

Thanks again and best regards to both of you. Have a nice weekend.
V.

All My Articles & other Materials here:  Valentin Albillo's HP Collection

Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: [VA] 1st Anniversary of my HP site ! - Valentin Albillo - 09-26-2020 10:40 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)