HP 150 A/B Touchscreen Disks?
09-21-2020, 12:27 PM (This post was last modified: 09-21-2020 12:32 PM by Martin Hepperle.)
HP 150 A/B Touchscreen Disks?
I am quite sure that a few of you also have a HP 150 at home.

Recently I performed some maintenance on HP 9133 hard disk units and for this I used a HP 150 and a more recent HP 150 II.
I used disk images created from the TD0 files provided by the HP-Museum in Australia.
These comprise an early revision "A" of the operating system with MS-DOS 2.01 and a revision "E" with MS-DOS 3.2.
While the latter is more useful, it would be interesting to also locate copies of other revisions "B", "C", and, "D". Starting with "B" the MS-DOS Version should be 2.11.

If you still have original system diskettes for your HP 150, could you have a look and see, whether these carry a revision number other than "A.nn.nn" or "E.nn.nn" on their label?
If so, could you make copies with Teledisk or a similar tool?

(The HP-150 system came with 3 disks: "SYSTEM", "APPLICATIONS" "UTILITIES")

Thanks for looking,
Martin

PS: The HP calculator program also available in form of a TD0 image file should contain emulation of the 11C, 12C, 15C and, 16C, but the image file available on the HP-Museum.net web site only has the 12C emulation. So if you happen to have a disk with this software...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
HP 150 A/B Touchscreen Disks? - Martin Hepperle - 09-21-2020 12:27 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)