WARNING! Fake HP-41 Flex-PCBs at eBay.
10-17-2020, 05:41 PM
RE: WARNING! Fake HP-41 Flex-PCBs at eBay.
Hello!

(10-17-2020 05:10 PM)Dave Frederickson Wrote:  I don't think ripping off other people's designs and calling it your own is right in any case.

The eBay seller in question doesn't say that it is his design. He only says that it was developed by a "german engineer" (are we not all german engineers?). Maybe this is what whoever he bought those PCBs from told him.

After carefully looking at all the photos on eBay and those posted by Diego Diaz (and no
Quote: 8- Anyone is also free to have doubts about my honesty.
I don't think this is about your honesty at all!) I concur that the "german engineer" used Diegos PCB instead of the original HP design to base his product on. But still, we don't know if the seller is even aware of that.

Regards
Max

NB: That thing gets really strange when one looks at the feedback of the German seller: One of the buyers of these PCBs complains that contrary to what is staded on eBay they were not shipped from Germany but from Spain instead. Very, very weird....
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: WARNING! Fake HP-41 Flex-PCBs at eBay. - Maximilian Hohmann - 10-17-2020 05:41 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)