Better way to organize function and programs?
06-13-2014, 12:29 AM (This post was last modified: 06-13-2014 12:30 AM by Rich.)
Better way to organize function and programs?
Hi, I was wondering if there is a way to organize programs or functions other than viewing a long list of functions? [Shift] [Programs]

As a student, I am taking a lot of different courses and I find it difficult to organize to all of my programs and functions. I think this was brought up before, but having some sort of folder system, at least visually, to organize them would help myself and other students with this issue. It would be great, since i could separate each set of functions by class or topic.

I name my functions and programs around 3 characters long to reduce my typing time during an exam. Without any description element in the initial view and the long list of programs i have, it's becomes more difficult to quickly narrow down what function i need, if i am not using that particular program over a length of time.

I do like that i can use my functions anywhere in any program and the file structure, but I would like to visually categorize or "tag" my functions.

Thanks,
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Better way to organize function and programs? - Rich - 06-13-2014 12:29 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)