Thread Closed 
Are the members of the HP Prime team doing well?
02-03-2021, 10:43 PM
RE: Are the members of the HP Prime team doing well?
I dislike the HP-Prime calculator because its hardware was developed by amateurs. I solve all the problems in mathlab, because the developers of HP-Prime can not solve the problem with the garbage collector and with the power system. Instead, it is easier to increase the clock speed and free RAM.
Forgive me, but electronics have never been designed like this before. It`s a shame. It`s easier for me to say to my phone: "Alice, where can I find solutions to partial differential equations?". Thanks to the search engine, "Alice" gives me the correct answer: "Alice, set my alarm for 5: 00 AM and start the program at 3:00 AM "StatBas03" in the Graph89 ti-200 emulator in my active smartphone." You`ll never believe it, but it works for me. My smartphone ($120) has trained the "voice robot" a bit, and now "Alice" understands all my commands.
The voice assistant can schedule me a phone call in Chicago at five in the morning from my cheap android in Ukraine, and the HP-Prime doesn`t even have a sound speaker :-). I can`t attract my daughters to calculators. They gave up all my books with calculators and went to Siri or Alice.
Don`t tell me I don`t know anything about calculators. In case of a fallout, the phone advised my daughter to use the CASIO calculator. I`ve never liked FX, but FX turned out to be the best in every way.
And now seriously. HP has betrayed us several times (as have all the other manufacturers). I`d rather spend $750 every month on Cuban cigars and Russian vodka than be once again handsomely cheated by CASIO or HP for $100 ... 250.
Find all posts by this user
Thread Closed 

Messages In This Thread
RE: Are the members of the HP Prime team doing well? - Hlib - 02-03-2021 10:43 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)