Table of Contents for 48G AUR
01-30-2021, 06:09 PM
Table of Contents for 48G AUR
Hello everybody.

Several months ago, I had the fortune to get a 48GX, and enter the world of RPL. It's been amazing. I've used RPN for a long time, but RPL blows it out of the water in so many ways. It's been lots of fun and surprisingly educational to learn about the system as well as the Saturn processor itself and what makes the calculator so unique, even in its old age.

Anyway, I have an old e-reader, on which I have been keeping documents like the user manual, the excellent edb database, and a number of other very useful files, so that I can read them and use the calculator without a computer by my side. In doing so, I noticed that while the scan of the 48G user manual has a table of contents, the AUR doesn't, which makes navigating around it on a slow e-reader (or on any device, for that matter) quite difficult. So, with some free time I had over Christmas, I decided to fix this. I present to you: the HP 48G AUR with a full table of contents embedded in the PDF. This project, by the way, is the reason I joined the forum in the first place.

I hope you find it useful. If you see any errata, feel free to mention it and I'll update the file. (Also, I'm pretty sure I've made the file public. If you can't access it, let me know, and I can try to change something or use another tool).

-Liam
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Table of Contents for 48G AUR - Liam Hays - 01-30-2021 06:09 PM
RE: Table of Contents for 48G AUR - MNH - 01-31-2021, 03:19 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)