[SOLVED] 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu
06-21-2014, 03:06 AM
RE: 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu
(06-20-2014 03:39 PM)HP67 Wrote:  This is a weird one. I was able to crash the calculator a few times today by entering an equation and trying to plot it. Eventually I figured out what was wrong about the equation (not that it should be able to crash the calc) and it plots ok.

Unrelated or not, after ON A-F to make sure things were back to normal and restoring from a backup, now the LIB menu is showing one library twice- but only when I am in a certain directory! If I am in HOME or most/all other directories the LIB menu shows the library once. If I go into SETTINGS (a directory where I save, you guessed it- settings) then the LIB menu shows one of my libraries twice! I do not believe it used to work that way before I crashed the calculator. I'm nigh certain it didn't, because this library needs variables from the SETTINGS directory to work properly, and I always used it that way.

In the course of testing this, I also purged the libraries, restarted, did new CRLIB on my few libraries and saved them again in port 0, then rebooted. Problem does not go away.

Does anybody have a good explanation for this? Thank you!

Very strange, I would be happy to test whether I can reproduce those symptoms with your backups and libraries, if you don't mind sharing the files.

Jacob
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: 50g library appearing twice in LIB menu - Jacob Wall - 06-21-2014 03:06 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)