When will the Python editor in the Connectivity kit be functional?
04-27-2021, 01:33 AM
RE: When will the Python editor in the Connectivity kit be functional?
(04-26-2021 07:40 PM)jonmoore Wrote:  
(04-26-2021 12:27 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  It's been literally less than 48 hours, all during a weekend, since the original report.

Doesn't affect me but I's say this is a bit aggressive....

Bob there was no aggression in my post at all. Read it again. I was apologetic about reposting as my original post was at the weekend and I thought Cyrille might have missed the post. I'm not asking when will the feature be finished and bug-free, I'm simply asking for a rough eta.

The aim of the post was purely positive. With a desktop 'IDE' component, people will be able to test the Python features more fully as they will be able to enter their programs more easily.

Sure, I understand. I didn't intend my comments to seem like a scolding or anything, more of a "give them time to look at it, think about it, etc." as it's clearly more than a simple bug-fix (like the not checking for empty string item just reported and fixed). No criticism intended, just suggesting a bit of patience.

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: When will the Python editor in the Connectivity kit be functional? - rprosperi - 04-27-2021 01:33 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)