Sharp PC-1211/TRS-80 PC-1 program tapes from Radio Shack
05-17-2021, 05:39 PM
Sharp PC-1211/TRS-80 PC-1 program tapes from Radio Shack
Don't know if anybody saw that lot of 19 program cassettes that was on ebay a week or two ago, but that was me that bought them. Smile

The tapes arrived today, and I got my equipment set up to dump them with Pocket Tools (Radio Shack Computer Cassette Recorder connected to my 15-year-old desktop which actually has a suitable line-in jack). I've exported the Golf Scoring & Handicapping tape's programs to text listings with no trouble. I still need to scan the accompanying manual.

Question: Are the plain text listings the best option, or should I try to export these to binary/img files as well? Not sure what everybody prefers to use. I'm going to try to get audio recordings, program listings, and manual scans onto archive.org, not sure if I need to include anything else.

The Golf Scoring & Handicapping program listings are attached to this post. These are the 19 tapes I have to process, all with original manuals. Might take me a little while. Smile

- Banners
- Business Finance (2 tapes)
- Business Statistics (2 tapes)
- Calendars
- Engineering Math II
- Engineering Math IV
- Games I
- Games II (2 tapes)
- Golf Scoring & Handicapping
- Math Drill
- Personal Finance (2 tapes)
- Real Estate (2 tapes)
- Surveying (2 tapes)

.zip  Golf Scoring & Handicapping Program Listings.zip (Size: 2.37 KB / Downloads: 14)
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Sharp PC-1211/TRS-80 PC-1 program tapes from Radio Shack - Dave Britten - 05-17-2021 05:39 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)