HP Prime virtual calculator not regonized by HP connectivity Kit
07-02-2021, 03:34 PM (This post was last modified: 07-20-2021 04:32 PM by tom234.)
RE: HP Prime virtual calculator not regonized by HP connectivity Kit
(07-02-2021 12:40 AM)BruceH Wrote:  
(07-01-2021 10:15 PM)tom234 Wrote:  and HP stuff doesn't?

But it does work. I told you it works just fine on my M1 Macbook Air: I can run the Prime emulator, run the connectivity kit and see the emulated Prime in the connectivity kit. If I change the value of variables on the emulated Prime and refresh the view in the Connectivity Kit then I can see the changed values. It works.

Yes is does work...I have it on 3 platforms of Apple 0/S...its just that it gets finicky for me. If I have problems someone else does too. HP Connectivity Kit on a my Mini with intel processors works greats no problems Have to Keep the HP Prime in the right OS as the older Mac's are several OS's earlier. However, M1 has been finicky I thought I would wait for 3 months or so for things to clear up. Hope that you gave makes it plausible that my M1 situation will work eventually. In the time it took to do this post I have had some intermittent success but after downloading Kit and Prime computer Prime and new OS for Prime Physical Calculator. So there is hope.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: HP Prime virtual calculator not regonized by HP connectivity Kit - tom234 - 07-02-2021 03:34 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)