Removing Numeric Integration in Exam Mode
08-23-2021, 01:49 PM
RE: Removing Numeric Integration in Exam Mode
Alright, I spoke to my statistics professor and she was very welcoming to the idea of having a "scientific calculator exam mode"!

Her main concerns were having memory and integration capabilities in graphing calculators. I explained that exam mode already disables memory which immediately made her more willing to have graphing calculators used in the classroom (Her course is online only currently). After I showed how you can tell if a calculator is in Exam Mode (the status bar color change and the testing LEDs) she said that she would be willing to allow graphing calculators even in an online setting during tests, as long as there was the ability to disable integration as well as memory.

Tim and Cyrille, would removing integration in a custom exam mode be a feature you would be willing to look into? Would you like me to ask my professor some specific questions or would you like me to ask more professors about the feature?

Cemetech | YouTube
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Removing Numeric Integration in Exam Mode - TheLastMillennial - 08-23-2021 01:49 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)