Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation
09-17-2021, 09:24 AM (This post was last modified: 01-23-2022 07:39 AM by EdS2.)
Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation
As Valentín continues to update his site and announce updates on this updates-only thread, I thought it might be useful to have a thread dedicated to comments on and appreciations of his website. It's always nice to have some visibility of how one's work is received.

I for one do appreciate the effort which goes into producing and maintaining all the materials. And it's handy to know when something new has appeared - otherwise it might be some time before I happen to visit again.

My own favourites are I think the ones which highlight what can be done in programming HP calculators, and particularly mathematical explorations, whether trigonometry, fractals, primes, or something else.

Large, clear, and well-lit photographs are very nice to have of course, and perhaps a little easy to overlook, in case one is already familiar with a machine.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Valentín's website update thread - comments and appreciation - EdS2 - 09-17-2021 09:24 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)