I will not post any emulator related postings any more
09-27-2021, 07:25 PM
RE: I will not post any emulator related postings any more
These forums are provided for everyone's benefit and the moderators are just trying to do their best but as the contributions made by Christoph and others are obviously very useful (and I say that as a non HP48 user), and he somehow feels upset at his posts have been moved I was wondering if a compromise solution might be to create a separate sub forum for Emulators and Simulators in the HP Calculators Forum?

As the real hardware gets older (and some of it is already quite old) it seems to me that simulators are inevitably going to become the only way some of use are still able to use RPN on a day to day basis.

I'm quite happy for this message to be deleted if the moderators don't like the idea as I completely understand that having yet another forum to monitor isn't necessarily a good thing.

I'm just glad that this site exists and that the community that has grown up around it is so knowledgeable and helpful. Anyone that is prepared to use their own time to make it happen has my thanks.

Mike T.

HP21, HP25, HP32E, HP33C, HP34C, HP10C, HP11C, HP12C, HP32S, HP22S
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I will not post any emulator related postings any more - Mike T. - 09-27-2021 07:25 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)