The HP/Royal/Moravia website problems thread
11-03-2021, 04:26 AM
RE: The HP/Royal/Moravia website problems thread
Hi all,

I’m with HP and I am co-leading the onboarding of our new Official Licensees, Royal Consumer Information Products and Moravia Consulting. Dan - I spoke with Dave a couple of weeks ago and asked him if he would be willing to set up this thread.

Over the past few weeks HP, Royal, and Moravia located and shared hundreds (and more likely thousands) of Spec Sheets, How To Manuals, Quick Guides, User Guides, and other relevant information. Even before the launch, Dave started to see postings that mentioned changes to our calculator webpages. That was the genesis of asking Museum members to notify us of any inaccuracies, dead links or other “bumps” in our rollout.

Liam, I could not have said it better, “ There might be some bumps in the road, so to speak, but this looks to me like a good sign for the future of HP calculators.”

With the new energy of Royal and Moravia onboard, we’ve already started our discussions of next generation products and technologies. These are very good signs for the future of HP calculators.

In the coming weeks, we will be looking for ways to better connect with Museum members and other enthusiast sites. This will include building better lines of communications between site members and the new combined HP calculator technical teams.

Everyone, your comments are great and very clearly presented. Keep ‘em coming. I monitor this thread and will make certain that the full team sees your concerns and suggestions. Liam, thanks for the compliments in a couple of areas. With regards to what to look for in a HP shredder, stand by for our new line of combination printing and shredding calculators. ?

Mitch Abrams
HP 41
HP 41CV
HP 41CX (current daily driver)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: The HP/Royal/Moravia website problems thread - mitcha - 11-03-2021 04:26 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)