Numworks Python on Android: How can Python scripts be saved
11-28-2021, 06:44 PM
RE: Numworks Python on Android: How can Python scripts be saved
To the best of my knowledge, there is no way to directly save the Scripts in the emulator on Android. Or in the downloaded web based emulator. But if you run the emulator on their web site, it does give you the ability to save a "session" to your web account.

I did some testing on my Android Tablet. If you run the Emulator and then NEVER exit it or close it, then the scripts will remain. But if you mistakenly close it or reboot your device, then when you run the app again it will start fresh with all your scripts gone.

Hopefully they will at the least add the ability to save sessions on the Android App and the downloadable emulator. Better would be to have the ability to export and import the scripts so that they could be transferred directly to the real calculator. Unfortunately, there is still NO way to export/import scripts to the emulator. And that is the reason I rarely use it.

It's crazy that a person cannot create something on the emulator, export it and then transfer it to the actual calculator. I can't be the only person who thinks this would be a needed feature.

Bill WD9EQD
Smithville, NJ
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Numworks Python on Android: How can Python scripts be saved - Bill (Smithville NJ) - 11-28-2021 06:44 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)