Python graphic module: observations, assumptions, suggestions
12-01-2021, 07:55 PM
RE: Python graphic module: observations, assumptions, suggestions
(11-30-2021 11:11 PM)toml_12953 Wrote:  Do you know if there's a command in the graphic module to let the user set screen coordinates and use those rather than pixel coordinates? I also notice the parameters are pickier than those in the hpprime module. There, you can use real parameters. In graphics you have to manually convert to int first.
a) screen coordinates? I don't think so, haven't seen anything that points at such possibilities
b) Integers? Yes that's the way it is. Annoying but manageable.

I believe the entire Python implementation was published prematurely. It's a really nice approach, what a pity that it's so buggy. When I play with Python, there is a steady flow of new bugs and oddities. So sad Sad

Having the hpprime module I think the graphic module is superfluous, the functions should be included in the hpprime module, with a streamlined structure of the function names and a help that clearly and correctly describes syntax and arguments.

Günter
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Python graphic module: observations, assumptions, suggestions - Guenter Schink - 12-01-2021 07:55 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 2 Guest(s)