Prime - different hardware, Connectivity causes Prime HW verA Reset
01-06-2022, 11:53 AM (This post was last modified: 01-06-2022 12:03 PM by TomC.)
RE: Prime - different hardware, Connectivity causes Prime HW verA Reset
Thank you for the prompt reply.

I had reflashed the unit several times - same results. How do I totally reset the machine?

Where would I find older flash images?

A couple clues - the 'Home Settings' has only 3 pages whereas my newer hardware has 4 pages.
The setup screens appear a bit different too!??
Also, when I go to the 'Program Catalog', there is a Function App there (that I do not believe I put there and it does not go away)
Also, the 'Data Streamer' app is greyed out.
Also, Page 3 of the Home Setup is an 'Exam mode' screen.

I've tried this from two different Win10 machines - same results (not sure if I'm running the 32 or 64 bit versions of the connectivity kit).

Regards,
TomC

(01-05-2022 11:29 PM)jte Wrote:  Good afternoon!

I’ve just tried this sort of thing with a revision A Prime here, probably just a little bit older than yours, and didn’t experience the described issue. (The calculator and Connectivity Kit continued to operate as expected.)

I tried with both revision 14592 and revision 14596 of the 64-bit version of the Connectivity Kit on a 64-bit Windows 10 PC. (Are you using 32-bit versions of either?)

If you have backed up all of the data on your older Prime, it might be informative to try repeating the steps with it after it’s been wiped clean (perhaps some data on the calculator is affecting operations).
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Prime - different hardware, Connectivity causes Prime HW verA Reset - TomC - 01-06-2022 11:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)