what do you think of the HP 92?
02-03-2022, 06:57 AM (This post was last modified: 02-03-2022 06:58 AM by Massimo Gnerucci.)
RE: what do you think of the HP 92?
(02-03-2022 03:24 AM)teenix Wrote:  Thanks for the input, it seems I would be better making a new program code. There are still a few reserved ones and that way they can be saved to cards and program files.

These spare codes are rare commodities, so I might make it work as:

C register = 0 then Program Code([f][f][C]) = OFF
C register = 1 then Program Code([f][f][C]) = ON
C register = X then other things can happen using the same program code.

It would take 2 program steps to turn ON or OFF and of course it could be done in normal RUN mode as well. At power on, it would default to OFF.

Still waiting for my board since - as it entered Italy - seems to be hidden somewhere...
This printer handling would be a useful improvement to the instruction set.

(02-03-2022 03:24 AM)teenix Wrote:  On an off topic note, my work was cut short the other day as I flew into a 19KV power line during low level survey. The wire was spanning between two hill tops and hanging at 47 meters above ground just where I happen to be. I normally fly 35 meters above ground in this type of hilly terrain but was climbing to get to the peak of the next larger hill. It was totally invisible until about one second away (70 meters or so) and and then it hit the prop and starboard wing. It was lucky, it could have turned out really nasty although the aircraft needs some major repairs. It is true what I've heard, if you see a power line in front of the aircraft you're going to hit it.

Whoa Tony! I am glad that all went well, even if with damages to the plane.
I am sure it was an unpleasant experience.

Greetings,
    Massimo

-+×÷ ↔ left is right and right is wrong
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
what do you think of the HP 92? - dmh - 02-02-2022, 08:02 AM
RE: what do you think of the HP 92? - KimH - 02-03-2022, 04:16 PM
RE: what do you think of the HP 92? - Massimo Gnerucci - 02-03-2022 06:57 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)