Geometry app: incorrect coordinates value on the plot view
08-19-2022, 11:14 PM
RE: Geometry app: incorrect coordinates value on the plot view
(08-19-2022 09:36 AM)robmio Wrote:  
Hello, on which website are the bu[​/quote​]gs reported? I am very happy that experienced people are working to perfect the HP PRIME calculator, which remains, in my opinion, one of the most beautiful calculators on the market.
Sincerely, robmio (Roberto Mioni)

Roberto, thanks for the kind words. I set up a bug tracker to try to keep things organized. One needs an account to log in (to view tickets, create tickets, comment on tickets, etc.); if you (or others here) would like an account, sending me a private message here is a good way to get one. If / when doing so, please provide an email address (for the account registration information to be sent to; the site can also [optionally] provide update notifications by email when tickets are modified) and a desired login name for the account (whose characters should be limited to lowercase ASCII letters, periods, hyphens, underscores, and digits). (Each account has a “full name” [distinct from the name used to log in] which is what is shown on tickets etc. — this full name can be set in a preferences page on the site.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Geometry app: incorrect coordinates value on the plot view - jte - 08-19-2022 11:14 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)