Virtual Prime does not connect to CK
03-27-2022, 07:20 AM (This post was last modified: 03-27-2022 07:41 AM by jte.)
RE: Virtual Prime does not connect to CK
(03-25-2022 03:10 PM)DG7RBN Wrote:  Thank you, Klaas, for the clarification. Looking forward to bugfixes and updates.
Just bought a second HP Prime. It is really powerful hardware. Hope that the software and ESPECIALLY the documentation will continue to improve.

What is a good place to report bugs and/or suggestions for improvement ?
The “Let’s vote for suggestions and bugs” thread seems rather outdated and a bit “esoteric” ;-)

One good place to report bugs is the bug tracker I have set up for the Prime project. Klaas and developers involved with the project do have accounts, as do some members of the forums here (I’ve put in some bug reports, as have Klaas, Wes, Jan, and others). If anyone would like an account, just send me a PM.

Before starting a thread here for the tracker, the last thing I’ve been wanting to improve in the tracker is support for Python in bug tickets. There’s just a bit of fine-tuning with Python support I’ve been working on wrapping up.

(Enhancement requests can be filed on the bug tracker I’ve set up too, but my first concern, with the tracker, was bug reports.)
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Virtual Prime does not connect to CK - jte - 03-27-2022 07:20 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)