Let's vote for suggestions and bugs
03-03-2021, 03:26 PM (This post was last modified: 03-04-2021 06:48 AM by essen.)
RE: Let's vote for suggestions and bugs
(02-27-2021 04:06 PM)Gene222 Wrote:  
(02-27-2021 02:00 PM)essen Wrote:  After upgrading my version from just before G" came out,many command functions doesn't work. I found it suspicious coincidence after upgrading to software version 2.1.14425 (2020 01 16) the many defective command functions. IFERR , IFTE, EQ() and type() / TYPE() which do not function anymore - after the upgrade. These functions together been invalidated, does it impossible doing any advanced programming.

I have the hardware A calculator. I upgraded the software to (2020 01 16), and my programs ran fine. IFERR and TYPE commands work fine on my calculator. The only thing I noticed was the upgrade seemed to do a better job of checking that program variables are properly defined, which is a good thing. Can you provide a short program that demonstrates the command functions IFERR, ... TYPE do not work on the early versions of the Prime calculator? Something that I can run on my calculator. I don't have the Prime G2. If there are commands that won't work on the earlier versions of the Prime, I would like to know which commands don't work.
--------------------------------------------------------------------------
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
BREAK still reboot the calc - Oulan - 07-21-2019, 09:12 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: MikeRushton, 1 Guest(s)