Need help setting up go41cx emulator
07-21-2022, 03:04 PM
RE: Need help setting up go41cx emulator
(07-21-2022 02:46 PM)johanw Wrote:  
(07-21-2022 12:15 PM)rprosperi Wrote:  Every couple years he visits here and makes a quick post, but answers for issues like these are not forthcoming.

Last time he posted here was november 2021, but then he did fix the issues I had with the go1x series on my new (much wider) phone. He even asked me for screenshots and resolution data when I reported buttons showing only half on the screen.

Before that I had more or less given up on those apps as abandoned as well.

Quote:Such abandoned products really should be withdrawn from the Play Store.

I hope definitely not if they are freeware, I still use some old, unsupported apps at the moment, and they are often difficult to find on apk download sites (if not infected with malware...).

Such fixes that do come seem to be aimed at keeping the apps working in the most fundamental sense (i.e. they load and appear correct on initial startup) and are driven by the changing requirements of new Android versions, rather than reported problems.

And indeed I should have said Such abandoned PAID products really should be withdrawn from the Play Store.

If I were a cynic, I might conclude that only the minimal effort to keep new sales continuing occurs, rather than to make the products truly useful and up to date based on user feedback. If I were a cynic...

--Bob Prosperi
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Need help setting up go41cx emulator - rprosperi - 07-21-2022 03:04 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)