Library 4 rom questions - 41CL related
07-31-2014, 04:22 AM
RE: Library 4 rom questions - 41CL related
(07-31-2014 02:32 AM)Gene Wrote:  Angel :-) there is also a set of programs in the AMC/OSX Lib 4 manual called MMCOPY and MMSWAP that are just crying out to be put into a ROM image and loaded into an empty rom slot on the 41CL. If these were in a rom image and placed into flash, then it would be built-into the 41CL to have multiple copies of the 41CL ram operating environment.

Hint? Help? :-)

Hmm... I can't find any mention of these in the latest AMC/OSX manual. Do they deal with the MMU programming? I recall that Geoff Quickfall did something like this early on. If my memory is correct, then you should look at the 41CL Extreme Functions. They support four different MMU configurations, an active configuration, plus three alternate configurations. There are commands to STO, RCL and EX between the configurations. They work in conjunction with the MMU Lock status so that you can have static MMU programming for selected pages if you want.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Library 4 rom questions - 41CL related - Monte Dalrymple - 07-31-2014 04:22 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)