(PC-1211) Adding Machine Plus - PocketInfo Corp.
09-19-2022, 09:51 PM (This post was last modified: 09-19-2022 09:52 PM by Dave Britten.)
(PC-1211) Adding Machine Plus - PocketInfo Corp.
I found this on ebay last week and knew I had to buy/archive it.

https://archive.org/details/adding-machi...-info-corp

I can find nearly no info about PocketInfo Corp. or any other software they released (save for maybe one or two mentions in magazines), so I don't really know what else they released besides this.

From the "Purpose of Program" intro in the manual:

Quote:The Adding Machine program has two major purposes:

1. Transforms your pocket computer into a four function printing calculator, showing amounts entered and the arithmetic operations used.

2. Adds the features needed for specific applications in science or business such as subtotals, and prose identification of each number entered.

The first function was added to most later Sharp pocket computers by way of toggling the print/non-print setting. The second set of features is a bit more unique, and allows tagging the individual numbers with 1-7-character names, or assigning names to the 7 subtotal registers.

The program is meant for use with the PC-1211, and benefits from the use of a CE-122 printer. It could be made to work with the PC-1250 and possibly other models with the addition of a "PRINT=LPRINT" line to redirect output to the printer.

The .bas file is a text listing of the program, and the .img, .tap, and .wav files can be loaded in your choice of emulator or real computer.
Visit this user's website Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
(PC-1211) Adding Machine Plus - PocketInfo Corp. - Dave Britten - 09-19-2022 09:51 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)