For Sale: APF 55 Non-HP RPN for your collection
09-24-2022, 06:20 PM (This post was last modified: 09-26-2022 11:46 PM by markhen.)
For Sale: APF 55 Non-HP RPN for your collection
Enjoyed watching the HHC 2022 videos, and this one reminded me I have a couple of APF 55s, seems like a good time to share the joy!

HHC 2022: APF Calculators (Gene Wright)
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5IyICERuQWQ

I'm offering a very clean, fully working APF 55, with AC charger, soft pouch, instruction manual, in original box (in fair shape) and an original cardboard shipping box. All the keys work (yes, they don't have the HP "click" we love!), LEDs are bright (and amusing to watch flicker as it does some calculations :-) ), metal bezel very clean (only minor signs of use). Due to upload size limitation, the picture is not very clear (particularly the display).

Due to too many incidents with leaking batteries, I have removed the batteries (it takes 3x AA rechargeables, soldered in), and the calc seems to work fine from the AC adapter without batteries.

Asking $275 + $9 for shipping, US lower 48 only, please. PayPal only. Full price back if you're not satisfied (please pay return shipping).

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
For Sale: APF 55 Non-HP RPN for your collection - markhen - 09-24-2022 06:20 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)