Wireless Set and sending to one or to many
08-07-2014, 01:11 PM
RE: Wireless Set and sending to one or to many
I just discovered that it is possible to send the following items from one calulator (e.g. the emulator) to many others, but dragging them to the Monitor panel:

- Any App - so for instance dragging Stats 1 or Stats 2 to the Calculators panel will overwrite, among other things, the C1-C0 and D1-D0 lists on all connected calculators (if none is selected). This can circumvent the inconvenience of not being able to broadcast lists to many calculators. Real numbers can be conceivably sent as messages... (the only problem is that I don't know how to copy those values from messages received by calculators and paste it to stack or some application).

I've just tried to do it again, and I'm no longer sure what it does - it seems to be copying something but the data on the connected calculators don't seem to change anymore - mystery....

- One can drag individual Matrices, Notes or Programmes to multiple calculators, but not Lists, Complex or Real, probably since they all have collective editors in connectivity kit.

- All the objects that can be dragged from Calculator pane to Monitor pane can be also dragged to Content pane, and thus stored locally, I believe, and then broadcast again... I think...
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Wireless Set and sending to one or to many - mcjtom - 08-07-2014 01:11 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)