Will HP Make Real Calculator Again?
12-27-2022, 09:53 AM
RE: Will HP Make Real Calculator Again?
it is clear that the whole world changed and the calculator market was squeezed between smartphone apps and laptops.
I don't know if there will be other (hp) calculators for professional in the future; while i really would like that this happens, i can also think about alternatives like:
1) use our professional old Hp calculators (hp41, hp15, hp48, hp49, hp50, Primes...)
2) buy the new (old) calculators that Moravia anticipated in a video last months (london meeting or hpcc in US); they told they are going to sell new hp15 and other may appear on the way.
3) repourpose old calculators (i saw very interesting presentations in Allschwill) about swissmicros c43 and maybe we can expect in the future a hp48 in a swissmicros body.
4)...

To me it has much to do with a positive attitude; it's not useful to complain about the situation; we see that calculators are no more used also in offices. We have to focus on what is available and what it could be available soon.

I saw a very positive attitude in Allschwil this year like probably few times before; we are in an era where everything is possible (from an hw point of view) we just need to focus on our objectives and support the comunity.

Thanks

Giancarlo
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: Will HP Make Real Calculator Again? - Giancarlo - 12-27-2022 09:53 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)