Bad Display and New Packaging
12-27-2022, 10:17 PM
RE: Bad Display and New Packaging
I ordered a new HP Prime for a reasonable price to avoid rocketing prices of 200 € and it came in the new carton package which I support since it is much more evironmental friendly than the old plastics package.
But what I do not like at all: The printed documentation in my language /German) is 12 lines of text, two of them are headlines. So everything how to use the calculator you have to take from the web. OK, the links offered in the documentation works. But is there a guarantee for the future? It was this only year when I bought a HP 39gs. In the manual I was told that I can learn about this calculator on the website http://www.hp.com/calculators. The link worked, but not for the HP 39gs.
Furthermore the manual for the HP Prime seems to need a lot of improvements. There is only 5 pages of register whereas the much less complicated HP 42S had a register of 16 pages. Please do not underestimate the importance of documantion. For many user this is the key to use thes products adequately.
Concerning the question of Thomas: On the backside left down there are three boxes with information about four importers: Brasil, North&Latin America, Europa and Middle East, Africa & Asia and - OK! - UK!. No other hints for Monrovio etc. are given.
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Bad Display and New Packaging - akpoff - 12-17-2022, 07:45 PM
RE: Bad Display and New Packaging - akpoff - 12-17-2022, 10:35 PM
RE: Bad Display and New Packaging - John P - 12-26-2022, 09:22 PM
RE: Bad Display and New Packaging - akpoff - 01-06-2023, 11:09 PM
RE: Bad Display and New Packaging - rawi - 12-27-2022 10:17 PM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)