Wanted: 71B ram module(s) (and maybe more?)
01-18-2023, 09:07 AM
Wanted: 71B ram module(s) (and maybe more?)
Recently purchased an HP-71B (quick shout-out to mark fleming, for his multimod and support!) and it's been really exciting. Sadly, all I really have is the device itself and a text editor module, which is still very fun but like...I want moooore.

Most importantly, I'd like to pull down a ram module or two, honestly any size would do, even 4k, I just need a little more room. Feeling cramped.

After that, I know there are some HP-IL expansions on ebay, but the prices are just a little too rich for me. I'm not saying they're unreasonable, but if you can give me a bargin, I'd just super appreciate it.

And honestly, just anything else 71B adjacent you feel like offering, especially if it's cheap or free. Even just words of wisdom or advice.

As a quick detail, my little guy came to me in almost immaculate condition. Clearly wasn't physically used much, but also spent a lot of time under some sort of intense light. The reflective backed on the LCD has gotten a bit of a tan and even bubbled in a few places, but the keyboard feels like new and honestly, that was a slightly bigger concern in my book.

Anyway, feel free to PM with offers, advice, resources, or just some kind words. Thanks in advance!

Attached File(s) Thumbnail(s)

Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
Wanted: 71B ram module(s) (and maybe more?) - badacktor - 01-18-2023 09:07 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)