I have rescued a big bundle of HP 38G calculators
02-16-2023, 10:32 AM
RE: I have rescued a big bundle of HP 38G calculators
Hi there, thanks to both of you for the insight! I really appreciate your knowledge and input.
I have salvaged sports equipment in the past and donated it to a local school (they were very grateful!) so I will alert them about the calculator collection too. I dare say the maths teachers might want to have a few spares on the cheap for stucdents, as they are currently on a very low price, and the school is around the corner, so they would save the postage costs, at least...

Vaklaff, that is a very generous idea! I suppose I don;t want the faff over time, and also, it is my partner's house, and she really wants them out of the way, haha!!

BruceH - I did open the OHP accessory thing - it is made in the USA by InVision, so it doesn't actually have a battery in it, luckily.

This whole experience has been a real blast from the past from my 'A' Level maths days (95-97) and I've read a lot about graphic calcuators, so it's been a nice learning experiment and a chance to reminisce too.
We shall see what gets discarded next... Smile

Thanks again for your replies,
Alan
Find all posts by this user
Quote this message in a reply

Messages In This Thread
RE: I have rescued a big bundle of HP 38G calculators - SalvageManButtery - 02-16-2023 10:32 AM

User(s) browsing this thread: 1 Guest(s)